Sunday, December 21, 2008

A new baby!

I just found out that I'm actually pregnant! I can't believe it! Doctors have told me that I might not be able to get pregnant so I was totally shocked. I guess it's true because all five test I've taken have been positive so far. I'm hoping to go to to OB/GYN tomorrow. Some of my friends have already told me I don't have to go yet, whats wrong with them? If it hadn't been a weekend I probably would have insisted on being seen today! I hope they can get me in tomorrow! I just can't believe this wonderful miracle that has come to us. I never thought this would happen! This is the best Christmas present for us and we are just praying he or she or both of them :) will be healthy. Pat is so excited about being a daddy. I should have waited to tell everyone on Christmas but everyone who knows me knows I can't keep a secret for long. I wanted to go shopping today for baby stuff but Pat said we better wait till we're sure.. I said 4 pregnancy test is pretty sure lol. maybe tomorrow :) I'm so happy about our Christmas miracle!

3 comments:

  1. Mickie & Pat:

    We are so happy for the both of you!
    Happy Holidays!

    The Ward Family
    Rob & Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations and Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks yall, we are so excited! I'm going for an ultrasound next week. I'm sure I will have plenty of questions for yall! Hope yall had a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete