Sunday, January 11, 2009

Starting week 7

I went to the Dr last week and had an ultrasound! We actually got to see the heartbeat so that was very neat. I never realized we would be able to see the heartbeat so soon.


I have been feeling OK, not to much nausea thank goodness but I have been very tired. I went back to work full time last week and this is the first time since the hurricane that we have worked 40 hrs so that was rough. Getting up at 4:30 was quite difficult since I hadn't done it in months. It was great to see everyone though and get to tell everyone about the baby. I was very grateful to go back to work since about 3500 people lost their job there (about half the hospital staff).


Pat and I went and saw Grand Terino today and that was a great movie. I went to a purse party yesterday and found 2 great purses, I've never heard of a purse party but it was really neat. I better get up and clean the house :(

No comments:

Post a Comment