Well I'm 8 weeks now! This is going by faster than I thought it would. Last week I was feeling more nauseated than before but otherwise feeling OK.
My mom and dad came over Saturday and saw the work we've done to the house. It's coming along but there's still a lot to do. Yesterday I painted all day then thought I probably shouldn't be painting but I was outside so it was probably OK. Maybe I could use that excuse in the future, I hate painting lattice! Me and Pat went to Lake Jackson yesterday also and the road there is still so messed up. We had to drive on the beach for a few miles and most of the road is only one lane (surfside). Alot of houses were leaning and some had lost their roofs and walls. It was surprising that it was so bad there and all the way to high island also. We were really lucky here at our house.
Well we have really been busy at work thank goodness. I heard if we hadn't opened up this time they were going to shut down the hospital (we had tried two previous times to open the OR and had to shut it down). I am so lucky to still have a job and house and now a baby on the way!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment